Saturday, June 4, 2011
Here are some recent posts I wanted to share with you for Saturday Surfing!
1. Testosterhome Practical Magic ~ This post made me laugh out loud since I am already feeling the need for a summertime "schedule" with my boys.
2. la bella vita Spring Salad with Strawberries and Balsamic Vinaigrette ~ So delicious looking and sounding it made me hungry for salad.
3. A Minute Captured Book Review:: Fully Engaged, How to Do Less and Be More ~ Multi-tasking is just another way of saying "not paying attention"! Love it!
4. The Chuppies Intentional Summer ~ Another post about summer scheduling and unscheduling too. Chock full of good links and thought-provoking questions.
5. Please don't forget to vote for Misty's Mornings today! You can vote once a day for each of your favorite faith blogs through June 8th at Circle of Moms. Thank you!
Labels: Saturday Surfing