What I am looking forward to right now...
1. Going for a walk outside in the sunshine today.
2. Treating myself to a Starbuck's and a pedicure this afternoon. Woot woot! (My feet are so not sandalicious these days.)
3. Going out with my husband this weekend on our second date this month. Amazing. A record for us.
4. Seeing the Hunger Games with a friend sometime next week. (I haven't even read the books but am going anyway.)
5. starts on Monday. Can't wait to spend more virtual time with Liz Lamoreux. If you don't know her you should check out her comforting blog be present, be here.
6. Pulling weeds. I know it sounds weird but I am looking forward to getting it done.
7. Taking part in the April Photo Challenge on Instagram with Paper Coterie. You can too!
8. Holy Week and Easter are almost here bringing blessings in so many ways.
I hope you have lots of things to look forward to this weekend!