One of the ways I attempt to lure Autumn to my door is by baking something cinnamony and comforting. This pumpkin treat looks like October, tastes like November and makes the perfect September after-school snack.
Deep, dark chocolate chips snuggle into their moist blanket of pumpkin and spice.
Try it with milk or strong black coffee. It will not disappoint!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1 2/3 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 heaping Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 c. dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray bundt pan with Pam.
3. Melt butter in a medium bowl and set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, spice, soda, baking powder and salt.
5. Whisk pumpkin puree into the melted butter. Add eggs and whisk until well blended.
6. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
7. Spread batter evenly in bundt pan.
8. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Note - The same batter can be made in muffin tins. Reduce baking time to 20 minutes.