These are a few of my favorite posts from this week.
Have fun surfing around!
1. "Happy Mother's Day" by Katrina Kenison @ The Gift of an Ordinary Day
Get a Kleenex and consider writing you own mom a letter like this one someday.
Also, read Katrina's books asap! They are soul food.
2. "Small Steps ~ The courage to do something different..." by Mary Jo @ Seeds of Peace
This relatively new blogger has become a favorite of mine.
She writes so honestly and in this post she struggles with the choice to begin homeschooling.
3. "If Only" by The Happy Mother @ The Happy Mother
This photo made me laugh out loud.
4. "Best of the Nest" by Nester @ Nesting Place
Because sometimes I wish my whole house was painted sea salt blue.
5. "Family Friendly Fridays" by Mommie Cooks @ Mommie Cooks
One word ~ yummy!