It is not even in my house! I love being outside on the deck especially in the late afternoon with a glass of wine and a beautiful magazine to read. The birds, the breeze and the warm sunshine puts me in a blissful state of mind. (ok so does the wine...)
2. If you were sick in bed, what one book would you like to have with you?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I first read it nearly 20 years ago and I can still get more out of it each time I go back to it.
3. What is your favorite household job/chore and why?
Cooking. There is nothing more fun for me than listening to my iPod, chopping veggies and watching my kids play soccer in the backyard while I prepare dinner. It is my daily therapy session. A close second is doing laundry and third has to be grocery shopping.
4. If you were to give birth to a baby boy tomorrow, what would you name him?...I'm getting a bit selfish with these questions...I really do need these answers...
Believe me I have thought about this - Jace Ryan for sure.
5. Hot weather or cold?
Can I say mild? Sixties all day long is my dream day.
6. What is your favorite blog post that YOU wrote?
7. Candy: chocolate or non-chocolate?
Chocolate, preferably dark. I have always disliked fruity candies and anything that sticks to my teeth.
8. What is your favorite thing you grow in your garden (non-edible)?
Gardenia bushes - they are beautiful and scent the air like crazy. Also limelight hydrangeas - perfect for cutting and bringing inside.
9. What holiday do you look forward to the most?
Whichever one is next on the calendar. I am a seasonal person and I love change. Ok, that's not totally true. Christmas. It's all about Christmas.
10. What are you asking for for Mother's Day (if anything)?
An iPad. Stay tuned...
11. What is your favorite time of day?
Early, early morning. That is when I have the most energy and the day seems full of possibility. If it's dark I light candles and when the sun begins to rise I open the window by my computer so I can hear the birds begin to sing.
My 11 New Questions:
- How did you get started blogging?
- Describe your favorite childhood memory.
- If you were known for one killer recipe you make what would it be?
- If you have a few hours to yourself, how would you love to spend them?
- Describe an aha moment that defined your life in some way.
- If you have money to spend on yourself do you buy shoes, clothes, books or something else? Why?
- What was the worst job you have ever had?
- What is the last TV show you watched for yourself?
- Name a guilty pleasure (or two).
- Recommend one book that you think other people must read.
- Name five things you are grateful for right now.
I am tagging some of my favorite bloggers...
Elisa :: Elisa Loves
Sarah :: Amongst Lovely Things
Mary Jo :: Seeds of Peace
YOU! :: @yourblog Please consider yourself tagged if you feel like joining in. Just leave me a comment when you post your response and I will add you to this list :)