1. Redbud Trees in bloom. My current favorite.
2. Foggy morning walks into the mysterious beyond.
3. Mr. Mistysmornings completing a half-marathon last weekend and our whole family heading to the beach (along with way too many other people) to celebrate him. So what if it took us an hour to locate one another ~ being in a sea of people is a bliss all its own ~ right?
4. Raindrops on pansies and patios (and POLLEN bursts!). Oh, how I adore rainy days in Springtime. Especially when they are accompanied by flashes of lightening and crackles of thunder. Nothing says cozy like warm rainfalls, cups of coffee and time to read~ read~ read.
5. Fresh starts. We all need them. Right now, I need one and this change of seasons has brought new vigor to my creativity. I am eager to bake, read, write, blog, photograph, Smash* and garden. What about you?
I hope your weekend brings you time to indulge in your creativity, too!